Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Shout Out from the B-day Bitch!

Hey there Blogger Fans!

Just wanted to say a few things since it is my bday today and I am allowed at least 15 minutes of fame!

I am 26, that means i have lived a quarter of a century! I like saying that sounds good to me for some reason. I am single and looking for that Prince Charming still! (Hey, why not make this a humourous dating ad too!) I have a lot of good qualities. Smart, sassy, sexy, any other good words starting with S.

I have watched all 5 seasons of the Office, the American Version and I have to say that i might want to aspire to be a receptionist at a paper company. The character of Pam actually. Maybe that's where I'll meet my modern day romeo "Jim" and then get engaged.... oh man so funny you should really watch the office, Steve Carell is off the charts and out of control and it's hilarious.

Plans for the day:
-get a cake
-watch some good movies that i haven't seen
-have dinner with mum at Scrambles, one of my fav local restaurants
-might go to the mall, not sure though
-have a good day
-ENJOY MY DAY!

No comments: