Friday, October 28, 2011

Night Circus

The Night CircusThe Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This book was pretty good. It captured the magic and wonder of the circus even though it was written for a different time/era. The characters were strong and they were interesting to get to know. It took me a little bit longer to finish the book but i think i was savouring the magic and creative details within the story. Although i found the love story a little lame, it was different then no other i have read. It all related to a challenge started long before the circus existed. The circus was a first of it's kind a there probably never would have been one like it. It was a pretty special book. Kind of reminded me of my childhood and the exciting time of one a year going to the circus and seeing the magic and tricks/stunts underneath this huge but incredible tent. Brought back good memories. I wish there was a circus like the one mentioned in the book as it would defy any magic there is out there today.



View all my reviews

No comments: