Friday, April 20, 2012

Deeper Than the Dead

Deeper Than the Dead (Oak Knoll, #1)Deeper Than the Dead by Tami Hoag
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

The premise of this book is great as it revolves around See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil. As the story unfolds it becomes more predictable. I will admit that i had figured out the killer by page 174, which is a tad unfortunate. The dynamic between Anne Navarre and her cop boyfriend is enough to make you puke. The one thing that i really enjoyed reading about was the character of Dennis Farman. He was such a derranged child and the way his mind worked had me in awe. It was almost an inside view of what a homicidal maniac would be in his childhood years. The story line was very basic and not very exciting. I didn't really enjoy reading this book and i'm glad it's over.

View all my reviews

No comments: