Monday, June 11, 2012

Fifty Shades Darker

Fifty Shades Darker (Fifty Shades, #2)Fifty Shades Darker by E.L. James
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

After reading the first book of the series i had a very high expectation. While i found Ana highly irritating, there is something about Christian Grey that makes me want to keep reading more. The main thing that drove me crazy about this book was the back forth between Ana and Grey of 'I can't live without you/I love you and won't leave you/You're mine..........etc.' How many times do we as the reader have to hear the same lines over and over. I guess it makes it easier for the writer to write the book if the same lines are constantly repeated. The one thing i did enjoy was one of Grey's crazy ex sub coming back to get Ana with a venegeance. The author could have written this part with a little bit more zest but it was mediocre. It was a decent break from the excessive PDA between Ana and Grey. Hopefull the third is the best out of the Fifty Shades saga.

View all my reviews

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will u ever write more about your sobriety?