Monday, December 8, 2014

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever

The Best Christmas Pageant Ever (The Herdmans #1)The Best Christmas Pageant Ever by Barbara Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was recommended this book by a dear friend, who is also a devoted bookworm like myself. She said that she reads this book every year to her nieces and nephews at Christmas time. She said that if I was looking for a quick read and something that is a great story with a whole lot of heart this is what I should read. And as usual, my bookworm friend, knocked it out of the park. The book took me back to my days of reading Fudge-A-Mania, the Ramona B Quimby series and so many other fantastic great reads when I was in public school. The best thing about this book was the message. I'm not going to give it away but damn... The Herdmen's have a point and by George, they've got it!

If I could give it more stars I would :)


View all my reviews

No comments: