Monday, June 9, 2008

New Arrival At the Farm + My Broken Fingy!

Dear Reader,
I know it has been a while but I will tell you why. I recently broke my finger which makes doing everything 10 times harder or more awkward at least. I broke my right pinky finger June 1. I have a cast now, which is fibreglass, so that means that it can go in the shower and it's more durable.
Next thing on the agenda, we have our first baby girl Mini Mol, born to Molly. She was born on June 7. She is absolutely adorable. I didn't know this but baby calves are born with no pigment in their eyes so they all have blue eyes to begin with. Mini Mol suits her stunning blue eyes.
Mini Mol born June 7, 2008, mother = Molly
Aunty Bigguh doing her job already, while Mummy and daughter look pretty darn cute for the camera!

Mini Mol is going to be a Papa's girl, I can just tell!

Anyway my hand is pooped already. Sorry reader, I may have to make my entries short but frequent.

Enjoy the pics!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,recently fractured my hand and in a cast now and i should have chosen blue it looks nice I got red,lol. How are you feeling?Swelling going down?Pain? i thought I had it bad with my cast,how do you type with your fingers like that? have a good day and look forward to chatting,Dave.

Sarah said...

Hey Dave, I'm enjoying my cast...not! Thanks for the compliment on the colour it's my favourite! My fingy has given me some weird sensations that's for sure. The swelling did go down and i have a hard cast now as you can see in the pictures. My typing isn't 100% which is annoying but I do my best:) Can`t wait to hear from you. Is your cast fibreglass?
~S~

Anonymous said...

Hi there Sarah and trust me I know your not enjoying it because mine sucks as well especially in this heat! I am glad the swelling has gone down,same with me and the cast doesn't feel as tight but still uncomfortable. My cast is fiberglass but what a pain to shower I have to wrap it in garbage bags,lol. I ordered a special cast cover I hope I get it by Monday I can't wait!

Sarah said...

I totally agree we should work together and formulate a new type of cast that is cool in the heat. Mine is fibreglass and it goes in the water so you should be able take it in the water. That is unless you were told not to. Don't go against the the doctors if they told you not too. I don't want to bugger you up! We should talk on email if you want mine is Ginger_Girl_1010@yahoo.com. I really enjoy talking with you. Where are you from?

Anonymous said...

Sent you an email.