Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Yeah For Babies!

Dear Reader,
I have some fantastic news. It's funny the other day that I posted a pic of a boy and girl stork because I received a call from my dad this morn to say we had two babies born. I rushed over to see them and take some pictures. So both babies were born yesterday night (June 23, 2008), and the pics were taken today. The gray baby is a girl and her name is Mini B and her mother is the fabulous big lady, Bigguh. The black baby is a boy and his name is Nibbs because his mother is Nubbin. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure!

Mini B!!!
Mini B having a nourishing drink from mummy Bigguh!
Baby Nibbs getting cleaned by mummy Nubbin!!!
Nibbs: Man being cute is a lot of work, I need to take a break if I'm not getting paid!
Sibling love!

No comments: