Saturday, July 26, 2008

VeNtILaTiOn




Dear Reader,
This is going to be a vent piece, I am just going to write what comes to mind and put it on the page for you to read and make some sense of. Maybe later I will read it and try to make some sense of it but that probably won't happen for ages.

-What's with people being together for a long time, planning to get married and then breaking up? A friend of mine that I just got off the phone with just had a terrible break up and he was engaged. He was one of the nicest guys I have met and then to hear that this shit happens to him is upsetting. It makes me wonder where all the happy people are. He sounded like he had all his cards in line and he was getting a house, getting hitched and the rest of the package and then WHAMO! What the hell is that?

-I am on a mission. I am looking for words to boggle the minds of the people in my writing group. I think the purpose of our writing challenges is to get new words and use them within our writing and broaden our vocabulary. Whenever I come up with a word that is out of the ordinary for the challenge people always bitch and moan because it isn't easy like 'the' to put in a sentence. You usually have to find the definition and then figure out an interesting piece to put it in. For all those krumudgens that don't like it too freakin' bad, i have composed one list for you and am working on another so there!

-My dad and I worked with the calves today and everyone was awesome EXCEPT Mini B. There's something about her. She doesn't want to work with us or maybe she's just being a stubborn little wench at the age of just under 1 month old. We led everyone else, even baby Starlett and she was getting it and it was her first time. Mini B though, man, she's already kicked me in the leg, which I was not impressed with but oh well it's like a war wound I guess....it happens. Can never predict what animals are going to do so you just have to deal with their actions when they happen.

-Dad and I tried to go to Mosport to watch the stock car races as well as the open wheel cars. Sadly when we arrived the parking lot was empty, and the open wheel cars were just having a training session. On the way though Dad and I got into a bit of a disagreement..then dropped it...then on the way home we got into a scuffle again. This is what I don't understand> why is it so wrong to accept particular types of help when people are offering it? It doesn't make you less of a person if you have to go to a psychiatrist or therapist to talk about your issues. If anything it makes you a stronger person because it says that you want to work on yourself and make changes. KUDOS for those that are doing such work and seeking such help. It's hard but in the end you will come out farther then those that don't want the assistance, and maybe when the people get ready to work with the chance the offer may not be there anymore.

I have written a bit in circles but oh well it will make for entertaining reading for you reader. If you figure things out that I have not figured out, please send me the solution. I will be indebted to you forever!

I feel like I am in a state of personal anarchy, hence the symbol below!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Life's a bitch and will fuck you over many times. You can either get up every time, brush yourself off and try again, or you can say fuck it, sit back, laugh it off, drink it down, smoke it up and let the anarchy fall where it may. I say bring it.