Monday, March 16, 2009

I am woman, hear me ROAR

Dear Reader,
I am going to tell you about a situation that has been occuring and if you would like to give feedback please do.
There is this guy that I find really sexy, and the whole deal. He's got some major flaws though and being shallow and a user are the top 2. This guy comes over a fair bit but only to parttake of particular extra circular activities but nothing sexual which is a shame because that's what i really want. As much as I like this dude and think he's a babe-ola, the user feeling is getting to me. I asked two people who i consider quite close about the situation. One said that i was just being used for my apartment and the other said the same but added that because i think the dude is hot i am letting him get away with everything. It's starting to bother the second person, and he asked me why i haven't stood up and straight hottie straight. I value these two people's opinions a lot. Yet again I have a toxic relationship in my front yard and only now am starting to realize it needs to be dealt with. I need to say Listen, either we be friends and whatever, or there's nothing. I can't let him use me as a taxi or chauffeur just because he doesn't want to walk home. I need to remove my thoughts from the situation and start using my brain instead of my sexual organs.
I was talking to another friend about being used by people and it's a “Damned if you do, damned if you don't.” People nowadays just do whatever they can to get ahead and forget about all the people they have to step on.
As of this minute, I must take control and re-kindle my self esteem and confidence that I am letting this person take away bit by bit.

No comments: