Monday, March 30, 2009

Fuck...........

Dear Reader,
People.........hmmmmmm........why do certain people believe they are entitled to everything on a silver platter. In honesty it makes me sick. Then there's the immaturity level of some of the people that think they are my friends. Why do I feel that certain people think they are my friend when really they are just thinking of how to use me and benefit throughout the package. A certain person comes to mind, actually a few people come to mind. Set ups and fake messages lead to trouble, but more importantly to bitchassness as Diddy would say. I need to do a serious people purge in my life, yet again. Get rid of all the users and liars and anything that might remotely be toxic. I need to think more of myself and if I can dispose of these people then I will be heading a step in the right direction.

1.Fuck those that think they are better then anyone else.
2.Fuck those that have stood me up time and time again.
3.I love me and I better starting showing it.

Love yourself reader, look back on the post i made that said we are all perfect in our own little worlds. That is true but don't let it get to your head, those are inner thoughts said by your inside voice. It's ok to love yourself just don't turn into a cocky asshole.

No comments: