Friday, June 5, 2009

Accomplishment=Good Feelings

Dear Reader,

Today has been a good day. A step forward in PROJECT : CHANGE MY LIFE.

I gave a lesson as I usually do on Friday nights and I feel like I have accomplished a great feat.

My student has a pony that has potential to be out of control and we are preparing to go to a show on Sunday. Well this pony and his rider went awesome tonight, the best I have seen them go. It's like a completely different team then when they first came to me. It's nice to see how I have helped them. I am very looking forward to going to the show on Sunday. It's a good stepping stone in their progress and what the rider wants to get out of this.

Feeling like you have done something good and you can see the change you have brought around is the greatest feeling.

No comments: