Wednesday, June 3, 2009

PROJECT: CHANGE MY LIFE ....begins

Dear Reader,

Somedays, do you ever wake up and say, “What am i doing with my life?”

Well i woke up today saying that for my inner mantra.

At the age of 25, I am unemployed yet seeking employment and not really doing much with my days. I don't know why i possess no lack of drive. I was exercising and actually seeing results and then i had to stop that because i got sick. I'm better now and should be back on the wagon, but i keep straying from the leap that will get me on.

I think today i just woke up with a lot of indecision and what have you in my life. I will be making a change that is to take effect soon so that I can start being productive with my life. Certain habits are going to be seriously reduced or ended, while other good habits are going to be re-ignited and get my fire burning once again.

I think today will be the start of many. Today is day 1 of PROJECT: CHANGE MY LIFE!

No comments: