Wednesday, December 15, 2010

So many topics....

So many things to tell you so i am just going to make a list and start telling you about everything :) I know that you have been dying for another post so here it is :)

-my mum has sold her house. It's the first of many steps as my parents are currently working on selling the farm. My horses are going to stay boarded at the farm which is really nice for them. They will get to live out their lives on the property and get to be buried there, a tradition that has been long carried out with all of our animals. It brings me comfort to know that i can still go to the farm anytime i want visit our pet cemetery and relive all the good memories me and my animals have shared there.

-i was looking through my facebook messages and i came across a suggestion to listen/watch this video called Penelope by PINBACK, it's a very good song and i really like the indie type of music they are. Good choice when i feel down or nothing or anything in between.

-i am sitting here waiting for my person to come from merry maids to give me a free quote. I decided that i want to live in a really clean atmosphere and stuff so since i am not willing to clean night and day, i would much rather pay someone to do it for me. Yes i guess having a cleaning lady would be a diva-esque type of thing but i deserve it and it will be better. I have already agreed that i am going to have the cleaning lady come some time next week since my bffx7 is coming home and i don't want her to see the apartment as a hovel. I think this could be a giant step for me. I hate cleaning and it is the bain of my existence. Drives me a bit nutty if you know what i mean. So if i have to make some sacrifices to get a cleaning lady, i am willing to do that. Can't wait to have someone else do my cleaning for me. I have sat and thought about it for quite sometime and all i can think of is the benefits. And yes, i did some tidying up for when she comes so that she doesn't think i live in a little pit or something. Silly to clean for a cleaning lady but oh well, it's my first time meeting this person so i think that she will see the small effort i made for her, and yep, i'm even going to tell her i did some tidy up duties.

-my favourite aunt gave me an idea to write a story for the people at work, more specifically the kids. I never really thought how fascinating an idea it was until i started having ideas for this project. So at night when i should be sleeping i have all these wonderful ideas for the book that i will be creating, verses, rhymes, pictures, etc

- just finished my meeting with the Merry maids representative. From the notes she made i can get that they are going to be cleaning my bathroom (3 pcs), my hall, my living room/ dining room, my kitchen and my foyer. All the areas will be cleaned, dusted and vacuumed and my floors will be washed as well as santization of particular areas. I decided to go for the weekly cleaning option and i was told that it will probably take the lady about 1 hr to do. So for having a lady clean all my things and stuff it will cost under $100. I chose the weekly option bc that is the best choice and then it will be in a constant state of clean. I did request that at a later date i will have my bedroom done but that will be added and it will still be under $100 which i thought was great. Now yes, the big thing is I am so excited! I won't have to worry about doing anything extra, a step of a house owner i made!

- my bffx7 is coming home for christmas and my other dear friend Sm is coming home on monday. I truly can't wait to see both of their smiling faces. Have girl time and chill out, have a couple drinks and party it up. Clubs, movies, and good food, how could i want for anything more. Hopefully, i can arrange for them to meet each other because they are such dazzling people. It would be so awesome! <3 Maybe a trip to the city for a great bar night is an order! We'll have so much fun and party it up in Sg style!

-Another bit of good news, i have been clean of my pot usage for 35 days today. I have been keeping track so that i know. Things are a lot easier and with the money that i was spending on pot i am going to get a cleaning lady which is so much better. The one thing i don't like about it is experiencing all the emotions but i have to get used to the feelings since i was blocking them out for so long. I am not dependent on the drugs which is really nice though and my system feels so much better. My next chore will be to quit smoking. I usually only have one a day but somedays it is more. I am not to beat myself up over having them though because i want to continue being successful on my pot free journey. I was told that if i try to quit everything at once i won't be successful at anything and i want to keep the positivity flowing through my veins.

- I am getting a new car! This is very exciting as well. It's blue and it's a subaru. It's the wagon model, not sure whether it is the forrester or the impreza but it's hot. I had a dream last week and i think that i am going to name it Grover. The name came to me because it's blue, but when i drive it there might be another name that comes to mind. Just have to see what it 'tells' me. Cars have their own way of telling you what they want to be named. There usually is a moment or time that happens when they get their name. Can't wait to get my new 'moment'.

-

No comments: