Monday, July 9, 2012

Catching Fire

Catching Fire (The Hunger Games, #2)Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had expectations for this book. I thought it was going to be a good follow up to the Hunger Games. I found the story almost exactly the same as the first book with a few minor tweaks. If you guessed that Catnip and Peeta were going to be called back into the Hunger Games/Quarter Quell, you were right. There were some interesting characters brought on to the scene, ie. Finnick, Chaff. The one thing that i was expecting was for Catnip to be dreaming of Gale and a possible life with him, but it was strange how she fell in love with Peeta. I'm not really sure what to expect with the third instalment, hope it's better then this one was.

View all my reviews

No comments: