Thursday, July 26, 2012

The 9th Judgement

The 9th JudgementThe 9th Judgement by James Patterson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I only chose to read this book bc I find that James Patterson books are a quick and easy read. They aren't terribly great and they aren't that terrible! If you've read a few of his books then you get used to his style and then majority of his books are predictable. The one thing i really enjoyed about this book was that Patterson chose a criminal character that was very brutal which isn't his style. When the murderer goes around killing women and babies it kind of makes your skin crawl. I liked that Patterson went out of his comfort zone with that criminal but the story did kind of fall flat around that particular character. Like I said it's an easy read and not horrible so it gives a reader a break.

View all my reviews

No comments: