Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Percy Jackson and the Olympians #4 The Battle of the Labyrinth

The Battle of the Labyrinth (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #4)The Battle of the Labyrinth by Rick Riordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a great story. Rick Riordan does not fail when keeping the Percy Jackson saga going. I am into the last final book of the series and I am curious as to how Riordan will tackle the battle with Percy and King Kronos. The magic of the labyrinth was brought to life in this book. The thing I enjoyed most was when the characters met Pan. Although Pan had a very small part as a character, the adventure to find him was interesting and when we finally got to meet him it made it all worth waiting for. Pan admitted that he saw his 'wild' deteriorating and that there was nothing left to do but cherish and try to keep what is existing still available. It was almost a value that we as people should carry through on since we also are taking away from our natural resources. The story line between Annabeth and Percy took a twist and I kind of am disappointed that Annabeth loves Luke even though he's a bit of a bastard. Will Luke appear in the last final story? Probably, but I hope he doesn't have moments where he jumps between the personalities of Luke or Kronos. That will just be confusing and irritating.

View all my reviews

No comments: