Monday, February 25, 2013

Percy Jackson and the Olympians #3 The Titan's Curse

The Titan's Curse (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #3)The Titan's Curse by Rick Riordan
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I thoroughly enjoyed this book and yet again plowed through another one in the series :)
The thing I enjoyed most was the pegasi, especially the character of Blackjack. Riordan gives great detail and these mythological creatures sound so beautiful, yet powerful. I also found the relationship that Percy made with Bessie was good and that even knowing that Bessie being kept alive would be a danger, Percy stuck to his guns and would not let anything happen to him. He even convinced his dad Poseidon to keep watch over Bessie so that nothing happened to him. The relationship between Annabeth and Percy is budding but I think Athena will throw a wrench into it moving forward because she has already voiced her opinion that she doesn't like Percy. And Luke...it's like he has nine lives! He's a mean character and I don't really like him much but for him to keep living he must be an important part of Kronos' plans to take over the Olympians.
I've already started the 4th book and can't wait to get through that. It's very hard to put these books down as I am always dying to find out what happens next.

View all my reviews

No comments: