Sunday, June 2, 2013

Inferno

Inferno (Robert Langdon, #4)Inferno by Dan Brown
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I was really eager to read this book and I liked the first 200-250 pages, after that the book just went splat. I am not a Robert Langdon fan to begin with but that's not why I chose to read the book. I found what Robert and Sienna were able to accomplish in such a short time frame unbelievable and unreasonable. I really liked Sienna's character and she is much more dynamic then that of Langdon's character......(Brown should really consider making Sienna his lead character instead of Langdon. Sienna has so many different layers and types of knowledge, it would be nice to see how she would handle and explore critical situations.) Needless to say, when I found out what the contagion was I was very disappointed and just did not have the passion to finish the book quickly. Quite often it would put me to sleep. I was hoping for a more disastrous virus, something that would be really interesting and have me flying through the pages, but nope.....major let down.

Boo, Dan Brown, Boo!


View all my reviews

No comments: