Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Fame Game

The Fame Game (Fame Game, #1)The Fame Game by Lauren Conrad
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lc has another series and I am hoping to gobble it up just like I did with her LA Candy series. The main character of the book seems to be Madison, (from LA Candy), but I think there will be a shift as the series progresses so that the true main character is Kate. This book really captures that Hollywood is the place to go for fame but who knows whether you've got what it takes. Lying, deceit, deception, body augmentation, the list goes on for those that hope to make it. The biggest point being the connections one has. If you don't know anyone good luck because your journey is going to be 20 times harder. This book was similar to the show the Hills but the new characters were different and I cannot peg who Lc would have them reflect from the series. A quick and easy read with drama, romance, and gossip. In some cases this is almost better then the Tv show, but since there is no more Hills to watch it's definitely a good replacement.

View all my reviews

No comments: