Wednesday, July 31, 2013

SECRET

S.E.C.R.E.T. (Secret, #1)S.E.C.R.E.T. by L. Marie Adeline
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed this book because it was believe-able erotica. It had a girl that had been with only one guy, married him, had a horrible relationship with him, and then he died. I guess I found this book relatable because I could see myself in the main character of Cassie. I wanted her to join the club and she did, and man did she learn a lot. I wish I had the same opportunity it would give me a sense of adventure and learn about myself more. I especially enjoyed the whole charm bracelet representing the steps she had to take, as well as the secrecy of the club but how liberating it was to be a member. And I realize that a lot of people will judge this book because of it's topic and compare it to the 50 Shades Bullshit but it really is different and so much more enriching. I just found out there is going to be a 2nd book in this series following the main character as she mentors someone. Now that I am going to have to read because you will get to see how she uses her personal knowledge and struggle with the unknown to coach a newbie.

The one downside was I felt the ending was rushed and lame. I was just informed that the ending was thrown in so that the series could be continued.

LAME ENDING ASIDE pick up this book!

View all my reviews

No comments: