Sunday, July 14, 2013

Zoo

Zoo: The Graphic NovelZoo: The Graphic Novel by James Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I absolutely loved this book. Patterson has never really written anything this gritty before. The opening chapters were fabulous. I loved the descriptions of the animals changing into violent creatures. I found the main character of OZ was a little weak and his relationship with Chloe, well lets just say that she could have helped him more since he saved her life. Then the book fast forwards to 5 years later and the world is in absolute chaos being attacked by all animals. It was genius how OZ figured out what the problem was and how to solve it. I have to say I wasn't surprised that once the problem had been fixed for a few days, the higher up government people thought they could go back to their way of life. The ending was perfect because it wasn't like the normal everything is solved and goes back to normal ending. This book was fab and probably one of Patterson's best to date.

View all my reviews

No comments: