Saturday, April 4, 2015

My Horizontal Life, A Collection of One-Night Stands

My Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night StandsMy Horizontal Life: A Collection of One-Night Stands by Chelsea Handler
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

RE-READ

I read this book a long time ago and added it to my 'read' list but when I was looking today I did not give any comments or feedback so I thought I would do it the second time around.

If you are looking for a book that will have you laughing in any situation this is your book. If you are looking for a book that has outrageous sex stories this is your book. If you are looking for a book that you wished emulated your non-existent party life so that you could live vicariously through the author/main character this is your book. If you are looking for a book to take story telling to a new adventurous and creative level this is your book. Basically this is your book in so many ways that you should already be going to the store and buying it, ordering it on whatever book website you use or downloading it already. Prepare yourself to laugh out loud, laugh till you cry and maybe even laugh till you pee a little because it's going to happen.
LOL

View all my reviews

No comments: