Thursday, April 23, 2015

Zoo

ZooZoo by James Patterson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was a RE-READ but I guess I have not done a review for it.

Very interesting premise for a novel. Totally outside of Patterson's realm of murder/mystery genre. Loved the topic of Human-Animal-Conflict. Compared to other stories this was considerably graphic when Patterson was describing death scenes and animal attacks but it was so fitting for the type of story that he was trying to tell. This is actually one of my most favourite James Patterson books of all times because it is different. The ending is a little rough and short but I think that Patterson was running out of steam at that point because things were just so darn good. I will cut a little slack for that. Patterson truly grasped the humanity factory in that humans are very greedy and will do anything at the risk of getting their needs, wants and desires fulfilled, even when it will cause detriment to a society or more.

LOVE THIS BOOK. GIVE IT A CHANCE. YOU WILL BE SURPRISED!

View all my reviews

No comments: