Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Die Again

Die Again (Rizzoli & Isles, #11)Die Again by Tess Gerritsen
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As you all know, I am a die hard Tess Gerritsen fan. I love the gritty details in her books and sometimes even yearn for them. She writes a book like no other, and the content is pretty fantastic. There's the medical aspect and the crime aspect which perfectly intertwine together to make something wonderful. While this book falls in to the Rizzoli and Isles series, there wasn't a lot of drama with Rizzoli's family and that gets to be a bit annoying. It was more about her working with Isles to find the killer but also she has to go above and get help from her hubby and Interpol as the case goes across countries and borders. I really enjoyed how Gerritsen was able to capture the life on a safari. It was very captivating I felt like I was able to actually imagine myself there experiencing it. I will say that the killer in this book was very different from the regular style that Gerritsen uses, which was a huge advantage. I was never able to peg the killer until Rizzoli had it figured out. All my guesses were wrong, so that means Gerritsen won. If you're looking for an interesting read without it being heavy but still has a great plot and story line, I definitely suggest this book. 5 Stars for sure.

No comments: