Tuesday, March 21, 2017

I Hate Everyone Except You

I Hate Everyone, Except YouI Hate Everyone, Except You by Clinton Kelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book was a lighthearted, easy read. There were a lot of times where I was laughing out loud, which is always nice every once in a while when reading. There was only one chapter in the book that I couldn't not stand to read, although I tried very hard to, and it was the chapter called Freakin' Fabulous, The Sitcom. It is written in script style and I just didn't find it that interesting in comparison to the rest of the book. I respected how when there was sex content or promiscuous activities Clinton would write “The details of which will be left to the reader's imagination.” I found that a very classy way of keeping some privacy but still having his fun with the reader. Clinton discusses his life before and after What Not to Wear and what working with Stacy London is really like. It was a nice inside shot of how the show operated. Clinton is absolutely fabulous and hilarious, and who wouldn't want to read a book with the title “I Hate Everyone Except You.”

No comments: