Sunday, November 19, 2006

My Newbie Post

Well reader, let me introduce myself. Some of you may already know me, others this may be your first time being here.

Name: Sarah Gall
Age: 23
Birthday: November 4, 1983 (I enjoy presents!!)
Location: A small town outside of Toronto (about 45 minutes) known as UXBRIDGE or as I like to call it the
U-dot
Occupation: None at the moment and unsure what I want to be
Spouse (?): I am single and semi-content with it
Sign: Scorpio
Smoke/ Drink: No/ No but the occasional pot usage is a YES

That’s the basics for me, from that it sounds kinda boring but I am sure there are ways that I will eventually spice this blog up with. I have a dry sense of humour but lots of people consider me hilarious….I will leave that up to you, since you will become my personal fan club, (BEWARE I don’t give out free smiles or any personal written letters). I am used to blog writing, I used to have one on MYSPACE but the doinks never addressed my problems regarding my MYSPACE being hijacked, so now my MYSPACE is non-existent, just a figment of my imagination if you will. I really missed writing my blog, so after a long waiting period of anger and hesitancy to make another one I have finally decided to do it. I look forward to sharing the quirky and not so great particles of my life story. The idea of having a fan club is making my head grow with nice warm air, I guess I will have to see what the reality is after a few days of actually having this thing. I hope you get to enjoy the stories and educational factoids I have to share with you and by the way, have an amazing day because mine, well it’s not going to great at the moment (but since I started writing a NEW blog, I feel a little bit better).

No comments: