Monday, May 12, 2008

Unfortunately the winner of Survivor Micronesia is.... Parvati


Dear Reader,

I have to bring you up to date on all that happened yesterday in the 2 hour finale of Survivor Micronesia. I am sad to say that Parvati won. She and her conniving ways made it to the goal of the $1,000,000. Did she deserve it? Not in my opinion. She was terrible at challenges, when sent to Exile Island she acted like a malnourished beached whale, she broke every promise she made, what else is there to say. I don't think there was one good thing I found about Parvati. When asked by Alexis at final tribal council “How do you think you would make a good role model for young girls?”, she fed her a line of BS and said that she acted appropriately for the game. Strong woman....I think not, she lost every challenge except for the one that was handed to her by Jason's stupidity. Then there was Natalie, who's question was totally irrelevant to the decision she had to make of either Amanda or Parv. The question being “How do you act in the bedroom, when we see how you act in the game? What type of intimacy are you willing to share?” And how does that relate to who wins the million dollars, if you want to ask her out then just say Will you go on a date with me. Another shocking moment was when Ozzy was brought to tears, come on buddy. You were great at the game and then at final tribal council you basically ask Amanda to marry you or at least date you for a while. That sure put a twist on things, but Amanda sure was happier then a pig in shit! Cirie was bitter that Amanda didn`t choose her and I understand but Parv was just as big a traitor as Cirie herself. Evil minds think alike I guess. Cirie voted for Parv on the basis that Amanda didn`t choose her to be in the final two with her. Do I think that was smart? No not really but some people were going to vote for Parv I guess and how fitting that Cirie be one of them.

Needless to say my person that I chose, Amanda, did not win the game of Survivor. I think she should have. Her morals for the game were stick to your loyal friends you have created, and play and fight as hard as you can to get to the final two. Well she did all of the above. I don't understand why every woman on the Jury voted for Parv but maybe it was because she had a better rapport with the guys but then that doesn't explain Jason's vote for Parvati. Good for James, Erik and Ozzy sticking to their beliefs and knowledge and not voting for Parv. I just wish that 2 other people felt the same way so that Amanda could have won.



Survivor's 2nd place, Amanda.

No comments: