Thursday, September 18, 2008

Thanks to You


Dear Reader,
I sit here listening to a variety of music, some death cab for cutie, maroon 5, and other mellow music. For some reason I am brought to the edge of tears. All the songs seem to be touching my heart and wrenching it slowly. A tear has not been shed but my eyes are warm, hot even and the tears are brimming my eye lids. I have to say that I did listen to my favourite song, or one of them, What Sarah Said by Death Cab for Cutie. There's something about that song that I cannot explain. I think it might be at the end when it says, LOVE IS WATCHING SOMEONE DIE......WHO'S GOING TO WATCH YOU DIE. That sentence alone brings me to pondering and wondering what life has to bear for me. Then the next song in rotation is She Will Be Loved by Maroon 5. Every night before I go to bed I look in the mirror and tell myself that I am a strong, confident woman and I am not going to take shit from anyone. I think tonight that I could say that a few extra times...try and bring myself up out of this hole that I have dug for myself. Writing to you helps. I get to put down the core ideas down and you may not make sense of it, I know sometimes it makes no sense to me. But there's that 'it' factor about it because you dear reader are true and constantly come back for more. I wonder what brings some of you readers here to check out my blog. Education...maybe. Mixture of ideas....maybe. Trivial pursuit...maybe. There are so many answers that I cannot name one specific one. One thing I will say though, Thank you dear reader for sticking by me through thick and thiné I appreciate everyone that looks at this blog, it is my baby and I am so happy to share it with you. I may not know who you are, or I may know who you are. We could pass each other on the street and not know. So many scenarios, and situations. You are still here though no matter what. Thank you so much.

No comments: