Monday, October 27, 2008

Mish Mosh Monday

Dear Reader,
I miss writing to you greatly so I decided this morn that I would post you a little ditty. My mum is on holidays in Edmonton, but is currently in Jasper. My dad was a complete dick last night...no surprise there I guess. Because of that happening I have changed the thingy under my name on msn to “to be or not to be an asshole”. Yes it's hamlet-esque but that's ok, Shakespeare wrote a ton of good stuff so why not remember him by a quote from one of his fab plays. As you can tell from the start of this post it is going to be a post with a bunch of mish mosh cause I am just going to pour my brain on to the computer screen for your pleasure. I'm not even going to put paragraphs or anything. Today is mish mosh monday.BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER is a documentary that I watched yesterday. It was a great movie because it brought light to how American's consistently depend on steriods to keep themselves big and muscle-y, like Arnold, Lou Ferrigno, Jose Conseco, Mark McGwire, Barry Bonds, Ben Johnson, Sly Stallone, and many other celebs that you would know. It was very informative because as serious as steriods is, it doesn't kill as many as the FDA, and other organizations say. It kills 3 people every year, while alcohol, hard, drugs, car accidents and other things kill thousands upon thousands of people. Very interesting and I totally thought the documentary host CHRISTOPHER BELL was hot and he was 1000000 times better then Morgan Spurlock (SuperSize Me). The weather last night was completely crumby too. There were thunder bolts and lightening crashes a lot and then came the buckets of rain. What a crappy night, it should have been predicted though because yesterday was very cold and yucky all day. The book I am currently reading is THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES by Cecila Ahearn (wrote PS I LOVE YOU), it's a very interesting book. A woman ends up getting a blood transfusion when she loses her baby and the donor's blood has come with memories of his family and life and job. So not only is her mind filled with her own life's disasters, she has to deal with his too. She actually goes on a quest to find the donor that saved her life. Interesting concept. Haven't finished it yet but I'm more then ½ way through and it's good. In my downloading travels, I happened to come across an album that was all burlesque music. I have listened to some of it and surprisingly, it is quite good. It's sort of like electronica but not quite, but I find it very interesting. Let's say that i am considering getting a pole for my apartment so that i can work out and get hot! (I know that's not really burlesque but ....). FYI= It's monopoly days at mcyaks so to all you die-hards, try and participate the prizes are really good and I wish you well and I'm hoping I get some luck too so that I can fun during monopoly days! Yes, it's my most favourite time at McYaks ever!
Signing off,
10 / 4 Good buddies

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Blog, it was like a collection of short stories with lots of pictures. Keep 'em coming!