Saturday, November 29, 2008

A Literary Treat

Dear Reader,

I have left you a little literary treat on my blog tonight. This piece is new, yet quite powerful. I want to leave with you a saying that is repeating in my head right now : Behind each raw emotion is a very powerful story.


Unspoken Passion
By Sarah Gall

Skin like ice. Eyes of golden honey. Lips the colour of the red rose.

I hear a song and think of you. My eyes well with tears because it's a love that I do not possess. If I did possess it I would wear it like a medal, proudly around my neck. I want to have and to hold. I want all a special kind of love encompasses.

Something always brings me back to you.

What it is I may never know. I should have said all I needed but captivated in your love I couldn't. Caught in the glare of your foreign eyes. Pain is not an answer nor an object. What I want is you. I want to envelope you in my arms like a wool throw. I want to warm that iced skin of yours. I want to softly kiss those plush lips that are dying for a taste. To hear your breath in my ear and warming the back of my neck. To dance both physically and mentally.

Tears of gold stream down my face. Your image is engrained in my brain and your love in my heart. To be with you is a wish, a dream, a fantasy. You know that we have something that could never be spoken about. Maybe that's what makes it so special. No one would dare to understand how I could love someone like you.

Worlds, years, families, may keep us apart, but you see like I do, that we are meant to be together, forever. To place a time limit on something so fragile would be foolish. Forever is a long time but maybe not long enough.

To have you here my long lost love. To possess your mind, body and soul. To be loved because I am different and special. Never, could I forget a feeling like this.

You're on to me. Onto my ideas. To where my heart really is.

No comments: