Thursday, January 28, 2010

You thinking about advertising in my comments section....THINK AGAIN!

Well folks, I've had enough of it. People didn't seem to get my nice address to them when I politely asked them not to post advertisements for bullshit on the comments section of my blog. I'm sure you guys, as readers, are fed up with this malarky as well. Please excuse me for the next few seconds:

PEOPLE WHO WANT TO POST BULLSHIT ADS IN MY COMMENTS SECTION.... DON'T DO IT! I DON'T CARE WHAT PETTY BULLSHIT YOU ARE PEDDLING AND NEITHER DO MY READERS. FIND ANOTHER BLOG TO DO IT TO, OR EVEN BETTER CREATE YOUR OWN BLOG SO THAT PEOPLE CAN VISIT IT IF THEY SO CHOOSE. I DON'T CARE ABOUT BUILDING STOCK OPTIONS, CREATING SOLAR PANELS, OR OTHER SALES PITCHES. I'M SURE IN THE ENTIRE INTERNET THERE ARE MORE APPROPRIATE PLACES TO POST SUCH DRIVEL. STOP THIS AT ONCE! THANK YOU.

There readers! I did it! I once again addressed a re-occuring problem that is completely silly.

Last night I went shopping for clothes, that actually fit!, for when i leave for my trip. There was a lot of nice stuff but then there was a lot of sporadic granny time get-ups. I understand that retro styles and patterns are coming back and I'm a fan of them but when you put on a dress and it makes you look like a potato sack or the pattern looks like something out of granny's basement then there's a major problem. I was able to get a lot of shorts and stuff which will be great for the golf season and i won't feel so bad about wearing jeans all the time. Also there were some really awesome track pants, which i purchased, that are going to be fab for travelling. Even was lucky enough to get some going out shirts that were a decent price.

Cayman Islands, your time is fast approaching and near. Can't wait to rock it over there!

No comments: