Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow=YUCK

So i arrived home on Wednesday night and it was snowing. Today is now Friday and it is still snowing. It makes me sad to know that i came from a warm paradise to snow plow piles larger then the average person. My balcony is snowed in. Everything is covered, and it looks like it won't be stopping anytime soon. There's no sun, and that also makes me sad. Any water is covered with a thick layer of ice, there's no crystal blue waters here.

Getting off the plane and walking through the doors to where people collect the travellers is one of the best feelings ever. It's like my parents are seeing me for the first time. Big smiles and hugs. I share stories of my vacay on the way home and i also get filled in on what is new.

Last night i was more productive though. I was able to empty all my luggage and put things into an order of who gets what. It was nice to go through the things and see what i brought home. I think everyone that i bought for will be more then happy with what they get. I brought some really interesting things home, ie. a golf ball from Britannia golf course which was one of the original golf balls. Ed Hardy stuff (of course), some magnets, and some pirate stuff which is really cool. There's more I can assure you i just don't want to give anything away in case recipients read this.

I really miss my Bffffffff though. She was awesome to stay with and we did a lot of things that she wanted to do that no one really does with her. There was lots of bonding time, and it made me feel like it was the good ol' times or even better. We shared some really great food and drink and shopped like there was no tomorrow. Pampering ourselves is a must and we made sure we did our fair share of that too. There are still things that I want to do that we didn't get around to but I know when I go there next year, we will be doing them for sure.

No comments: