Monday, September 12, 2011

it flows through my finger tips!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEPTlhBmwRg&feature=feedf

So it's been a while since i've written an uplifting post. I have some theme music playing and i am just going to write till i can't anymore.

My head bops to the beat. A rhythmical up and down, slowly going through out my body. My fingers type like a gattling gun. Then the shoulders dip from side to side. If i didn't have 2 casts on i would crank the music loud and dance my little heart out. The theme for this little, happy outburst is MOVES LIKE JAGGER. Adam Levine croons to perfection and then there's the robust holler from Christina. The guitar chants to me at the beginning of the song, causing my air guitar to come out of nowhere.The flowing moving arms start to flail. The disco snaps fade in and out. The jersey shore fist pump smashes the air a little bit (i'm doing this with my good hand! Now i'm really into it bc i am watching the music video and it's even better. The sway of the hips. The flash dance type of scenario. AND LET'S FACE IT ADAM LEVINE AND HIS TATS ARE SEXY!!!!! The disco confetti flies and it truly is a party that everyone wants to be at. The only complaint i have is that the end of the music is pretty abrupt.

CHANGE THE TUNE

Something more mellow and chill starts to sooth my soul. Breath in, breath out. Take a minute and just let everything fade into the background. “You're the only thing i need to get by” gets sung and in a way i sort of agree. With who or what is a question left unanswered, it's not the answer that matters. It's the admission of the fact. Ideas start to run through my head. Times that i have been left by people that i thought would have stayed with me. Times that i have tried to leave things and i just couldn't. I'm in a better place and if i can reflect within the context of a song then fine, as long as at the end of that 3 mins or so i can let go.

CHANGE THE TUNE

Pounding on the piano chords. My foot starts to bounce along. The jazz bugles behind the beautiful song of the artist.

CHANGE THE SUBJECT

I started school on Wednesday of last week. It was the first night of class for my ECE Apprenticeship program. I think that my school has been my saving grace. With all the time that i have on my hands i have been productive and making notes. It keeps my brain active and it saves me having to rush at a later time to make them. The one part of my notes has gotten sort of scientific which i am not a big fan of. I really hope that is not a big part of this schooling bc when in highschool i hated science....and i still pretty much do. There's lots of theories and stuff and it's pretty interesting.

Listen to my theme song from the start once more and then back to notes! Nice break!

No comments: