Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sugar and Spice

Sugar and Spice (L.A. Candy, #3)Sugar and Spice by Lauren Conrad
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I read this book and now the series is over. It was a tad short, 3 books a series does not make. I guess I am a little disappointed that it's over. With Scarlett moving to NY and Jane moving up in the event planning world how could LC call the series over. I would have liked to see how Jane and Scarlett did in their new elements but at the same time I understand that LC wants to write a different series about Madison, which I plan on reading. Even though I despised Madison as a character, I want to see what happens with her and her attempt to conquer fame and fortune. I have already purchased the first book in the new series. I may take a break from reading LC bc i will have to wait a while before I can read the second book of the series. It was so much fun reading the books and I really do think that LC has great potential writing books 'loosely' based on her experience with reality tv.

I really enjoyed reading the series and have kind of predicted who is who, although i may be slightly off :
Jane=Lauren
Scarlett=Audrina/ Lo
Madison=Heidi
Sophie=Holly
Gaby=Jenn Bunny
Hannah= Whitney
Jesse=Jason
Braden=Brody
Caleb=Stephen Colletti
Trevor=Adam Divello (creator of the Hills)

View all my reviews

No comments: