Monday, December 10, 2012

Sweet Little Lies

Sweet Little Lies (L.A. Candy, #2)Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

So I whipped through the second installment of the LA Candy series. LC didn't do as bad with the brackets as she did in the first book, but there were some areas that she used them. So I am hoping by the third book she has all the brackets out of her system and she is able to tell the story the way she wants. The best thing about this series is that I feel like i am a bystander watching all this drama and romance go on. I actually feel like i am at the clubs that the main characters are at. The bonus is that the clubs are the actual clubs that LC and her friends went to ie. Les Deux, The Roosevelt, Goa, Big Wangs, etc. Another great book by LC. I have already started reading the third one and will report back with that soon as well.

View all my reviews

No comments: