Thursday, August 31, 2017

Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang

Chelsea Chelsea Bang BangChelsea Chelsea Bang Bang by Chelsea Handler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have to say that when I started reading this book it was hard to get in to. It kept making me fall asleep, then as I got more in to it there was the same funny shit that Chelsea gets in to. From pranking her staff with emails about bogus things, to taking her driver to Turks and Caicos, to faking a friends dog death to prank her bf Ted, and the last story about how she came to own Chunk. I have a weak spot for Chunk and Tammy, any story about them I want to know. Chelsea loves Tammy and Chunk to bits and they are her fur-children. This book had more stories about Chelsea's family which was even more funny. They have a different dynamic and that's a nice way of putting it (it's quite entertaining). Even the chapter titles are hilarious. The start was weak so I would give this book a 3.5 but I will give it a solid 3 stars. A few free laughs are always needed to keep the boring monotony of life from killing ya.

No comments: