Monday, March 5, 2007

Loverly Lunch with My Ladies

Dear reader, I just got back from lunch with two very good friends and I had a really good time. Tracey and Sharon, you guys are the best and I am soooo lucky to have you guys as friends. One of the conversation pieces was about weddings and such and Tracey was describing her wedding and it just sounded so perfect. The ambience was like chocolate and love and all goodness. It just makes me think sometimes that I want someone to share that with, but then I get back to reality and think that marriage sometimes just isn’t worth it. When Tracey was describing how much she loved her husband and stuff though, it just seemed so perfect. Made me think about that knight in shining armour(as usual). There was a guy at the restaurant and I remembered him from a while ago but he was so cute, well sexy looking. I told the waitress to tell him that he was really cute and then she told him to come to the table. I told him that I thought he was cute, but now that I think about it most guys would think that as a not so good thing. He really was quite sexy actually and he had really stunning eyes. Damn I love a guys eyes, they are the number one on my list. He said that he remembered my face but not my name but even still I thought that was really HOT!!!! I really wish that I got his number because that would have been really peachy!!!!That’s my little flirtation for the moment, I’m still a little shocked by it, I LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!!!!!

MR RIGHT, yeah you, IF YOU’RE OUT THERE I’M WAITING FOR YOU AND I HAVE A WHOLE LOT OF LOVIN’ TO GIVE. CAN’T WAIT TILL YOU FINALLY APPEAR.

Movie Review – Little Miss Sunshine

So I finally watched a major movie that was talked about during Oscar-time. I have to say that I totally loved the movie. Every character was amazing and even though the major cast was all celebrities, they were fabulous. My favourite characters were Grandpa (Alan Arkin) and Frank (Steve Carrell…that’s right the 40 year old virgin…that’s what I will become if mr. right doesn’t show up soon…sorry off track). The Grandpa was awesome, yeah he had a drug problem but so what, he was what really inspired Olive and he was the only one that cared enough to help her with her pageant routine. By the way, the pageant routine was fabu, almost comparable to the dance scene in Napoleon Dynamite. I liked Frank because even though he tried to kill himself, he was very appreciative that his sister and her family took him in and he really connected with the son, Dwayne. Even though Frank is one of the smartest people in the world he sees how discouraging life with the Dad (Greg Kinnear) is and he wants the family to see that just because you don’t do that the Dad’s way, you’re a loser. The dad’s mentality is all about being a winner and not being a loser, what a way to live. Even the wife(Toni Collette) doesn’t really believe it. The movie is funny in a way that is different then most comedy movies. I found the movie really inspiring to look at life, see all the different colours not just the real prominent ones. It’s not about being a winner or a loser, it’s about being yourself and knowing who you are. Good movie, all should watch it.

No comments: