Thursday, March 1, 2007

Reply from RON JEREMY


Dear reader, I have made contact with one of the stars that I wanted to interview. RON JEREMY, the one and only RON JEREMY. I found his info on MYSPACE (www.myspace.com/ronjeremy) and I sent him a message asking him if he would be interested in doing the interview thing. His response was “Too burnt out on interviews from the full month of radio tours all over the world - grab an interview posted from one of those sources”. I sent him another message asking him if he would be interested in answering a few questions in a months time. He did give me permission to use one of the interviews that are posted around from the tour he just completed but I hope he says yes. I am so happy that I actually made contact with Ron “THE HEDGEHOG” Jeremy. This has truly made my day. The Quest still continues though!!!!

No comments: