Sunday, March 4, 2007

Working on the First Celeb Interview....Can't Wait!!!

Dear reader. I am currently working on an interview with the first celebrity to be posted on my blog. The person is the one and only Neil Crone, a Canadian actor who works in various areas of the entertainment industry. I just finished compiling my questions for him and sent them off to him this AM.

Also, I got a response from Ron Jeremy again because I asked him if he would be interested in doing an interview in a months time. His response was “Don't need my permission, they are used all over the world - go for it” by that he is referring to getting an interview that has been posted on another source. As readers, if you could tell me what you would like it would be great. If you want to get a posted interview from somewhere else I will do that. If not I may have to think of another way to get Ron Jeremy to do it. D E T E R M I N A T I O N...

I want to say a special thank you to Neil Crone for be quick and timely with his response to my initial email/comment and that I am really looking forward to seeing what your responses are to the questions I have sent you. Thanks so much!!!

The QUEST continues but there has been success so far, which can only lead to more success!!!

No comments: