Wednesday, March 28, 2007

The Replacement = Me, Update on My DATE!!!

Special Guy - I put this pic just for you! (I can cook though but I can bake better but I can definitely use this as the protocol for my uniform if you want!)ENJOY

Dear Reader, so I have a little post that I want to make. Erin, from Flawless, has gone away to the Dominican Republic for a cousin’s wedding (YEAH I KNOW… must be nice!) and she left me in her position to fulfill all her duties. Monday wasn’t so bad but as it has gone by the store seems to be getting busier and busier everyday. Yesterday I had a deadline to get out of the store so that I could make it to an appointment. I was a bit late (bad I know, I hate being late) but I did make it and the people were not upset at all, they hadn’t even started. Today is Wednesday and Erin would have been so proud of me today, a woman came in needing to pairs of pants done by 6 pm and (silly me) I took them in, but in the end they turned out awesome and I was so proud with the job I did. Erin, when you read this you will smile because I did a really good job and they almost looked like pants that you could have done…..Who would have known I would become an ironing junior, soon to be master like yourself! The store is making a good bit of business and the conveyor is pretty full, we are even filling the bottom rack, which is really good for a starting business. YEAH FLAWLESS!!!!

Next Topic – I went on a date yesterday. The guy is a really nice person and I had an awesome time, I hope that he calls me. If things could work out I think we would make our own little power couple! I am trying not to rush things at all, but since I have been out of the dating game so long, I am just so excited at anything. He gave me a hug last night as we were saying good bye and it was so sweet. He’s going away for a week now on holidays in Cuba (YEAH I KNOW… all these people taking holidays just love to rub it in the face of those that aren’t going on holidays!) . The date was really fun though, there was a lot of laughing and talking which was really nice too. All this dating stuff has been a while for me so I am a bit rusty hence the forward mindset, but I know that I have to tone it down. If the guy per chance ends up reading this blog here’s what I have to say to him> Thanks for a wonderful night filled with conversation and lots of laughs. Hopefully we can do it again sometime!

No comments: