Friday, April 6, 2007

Another Lovely Lunch with the Ladies


Pic- Sharon, Me and Tracey

Dear Reader, I had a fabulous day yesterday. I met with my ladies and we had a wonderful fun filled lunch. Tracey brought her mum, which was a pleasant surprise. It was Tracey’s birthday, and even though she instructed us not to bring gifts, Sharon and I did anyway. What kind of birthday doesn’t have presents? Lunch was really tasty, although the service was a little bit off, don’t worry my tip reflected that! We laughed, we talked, it was really a lot of fun.

My friend Erin said that her hubby Glen would love a pair of socks knitted for him, so me being the keener knitter that I am, I have looked up patterns and will eventually start them at some point. I think if I give them to him at Christmas or something that will be just fine. Anyone who reads this blog that knows Glenny cannot tell him so just SHHHHHH!

Tunes
I got the new JLo album the Spanish one or whatever language and it is fabu. It is really sensual and passionate, I love it!
I also got the new Timbaland cd, I’m not digging it as much. There’s only one song that he sings by himself and the other 16 songs feature someone famous. I think I will have to get into it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures of the ladies, we are so cute. The afternoon was wonderful and I look forward to our next get together. It is very important to cherish moments like these and cherish your friends. I'm very fortunate to have you and Sharon apart of my life, you both have inspired me and constantly give me encouragement to love myself again.

You ladies are the best.

Love, Tracey the other lady

Sarah said...

Dear Tracey,

I believe you hit the nail right on the head in saying that we have to cherish such moments. I too feel very fortunate that you and Sharon are apart of my life. You both inspire and encourage me as well and we do for you, it's like an endless support circle. It's comforting to know that we are such close friends and that you/I will always get support from the circle.