Monday, November 26, 2007

YippyKyYeahhhhhhh!!!!!

Dear Reader,

Well I’m going to get straight to the point because I really didn’t do anything exciting last night and I wanted to try and get to bed a little earlier because I had to get up early this morn.

Movie Review – LIVE HARD, DIE FREE


This was a great movie. It was probably the best out of the die hard trilogy. Bruce Willis is a bit deranged but some of the stunts and crap that he goes through he pretty amazing. I bet he got beat up a little bit making this movie but it was totally worth it. This movie’s plot involved a lot of computer/technology based stuff but for us non-techies it was completely fine. Really it added to the action because things could get done a lot faster and be more destructive. I will admit this movie grazed the sappy meter because it introduced McClane’s daughter but she was just like him so when she gets caught by the bad guys she fights like hell, which they don’t expect from her. It opened the door a little bit for a die hard 4 to be made but I’m not sure. Sometimes the best idea is to quit while you’re ahead! I found Justin Long’s character was very good and I was expecting somebody different for the character of THE WARLOCK, so hopefully you will be as surprised as I was. Timothy Oliphant was a great bad guy, he usually plays a bad guy well though. This time he was the baddest, meanest guy with a vengeance, it was perfect.

I don’t really know what more to say about the movie without giving the whole story away. Action = AMAZING, Characters = AMAZING, stunts= AMAZING, everything about this movie = AMAZING. You should definitely watch it … YippyKyYeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

NOTE
= Tonight is good tv nights, as the regulars know the Hills is on as well as the finale of Dancing With the Stars. Go MEL B!!!!!!!!!

No comments: