Saturday, February 16, 2008

I CAN WRITE RIGHT?

Dear Reader,

So I have some really good news. I have been apartment hunting and I have finally found the perfect apartment. I made the offer that I wanted it and I got the call on Feb 13 telling me that the apartment was mine March 1. This means no more house shuffle between either of my parents’ homes. This means an abode of my own. A place that I can call home. I am taking Princess Abby the barn cat that I saved a year or two ago. She is getting de-clawed because she claws a lot and I don’t want everything being ruined to rat shit. I am hoping that March 1 I will be able to sleep there and start my whole adventure of living on my own. I am many things: nervous, scared, happy, overjoyed, curious, and so much more. This is going to be great I think. I already like picking what I want my furniture to be like and how I want it to be arranged. I want to make this clear to you reader and also for myself…THIS IS NOT A PARTY HAVEN, THIS IS GOING TO BE A HOME. I am over the party scene, I don’t mind having a friend over now and then but party central this is not. It’s going to be my special place….I’m quite excited can’t you tell.

DATE NIGHT

So on Wednesday night I had a date with a friend from the past. I knew him when I was dating my abusive boyfriend and we had some chemistry back then. He wanted to do the gentlemanly thing and take me out to dinner so I said it sounded like a wonderful idea. We had good conversation on the way to the restaurant and then after. He wanted to go to Kirkfield beach (no it’s not a beach) and just sit and talk. We did that but we did make out as well. Now I haven’t made out with someone for a long time and we all know that I have been a born again virgin from lack of sex. The making out though, it was sweet, it was heart felt, it made me feel things that I hadn’t felt for a long time. He got to a point where he had the guilt bug because….here’s the kicker, he started thinking about his girlfriend. Now I am a very jealous person to begin with so when this happened I started to feel guilty for certain things that I had said to him and such. But most of all it got me thinking about how much I miss being kissed, being cuddled, and most of all loved. No I don’t think this guy loves me but I miss having someone to give my love too and get it in return. Needless to say I had a good night but I left very sexually frustrated, jealous, and wanting a guy that is clearly not able to be mine.

EROTIC WRITING WORKSHOP

Reader, we know that I am trying to become an accomplished writer and I have entered a contest or two and been to a self publishing workshop. I got an email from one of the ladies in one of my writing groups and it was regarding an Erotic Writing workshop. Now when I was taking my writing course, I was known for writing the sexual, erotic and racy pieces, no one really touched the subject. I enjoyed the writing and the ideas that I came up with so when I found I had an opportunity to apply for this workshop I jumped at it. The workshop is Feb 23 from 10 to 4. I can’t wait to let you know what it was like and share some of what I have written.

So reader I wrote to you finally and I had some good stuff to share. I still haven’t received any feedback as to whether I should post my visual bookshelf to share what I have been reading and such so I will not post it until I get something from someone…hey that could be you!

Valentine’s day just passed and yes I think it’s not the greatest holiday, especially for single people. I think the holiday was made specifically for people to rub in the single people’s faces that they are alone and what have you. WELL I AM SINGLE AND I HATE VALENTINES DAY. To all people that agree with me good for you and be true to your heart, don’t fall for the chocolate from a friend or a postman….it’s a guilt gift because you are single. I AM SINGLE …and trying to be proud about it but some voids are not getting filled!!! NOTE - As a ritual I had to post the above picture because it's a yearly event.

Sending you love dear reader because it is you that has been true to my blog and read it faithfully. You are special and you get to enjoy the humour and weirdness that I bring to the world. A special cheers to that, oh yeah, and everything I just wrote in this paragraph is truly sincere! Here's a virtual gift to show my token of love.

No comments: