Friday, March 7, 2008

Blah, blah, blah...

Dear Reader,


I just got home from doing my first grocery shop. Let’s just say that I am glad that I finished my treks up the stairs with all my groceries. That will definitely add exercise to my weekly routine. I am very tired and I think that I need to figure out a better way to get the groceries up the stairs. Although my counter argument is that it was my first grocery shop so I would have more things then the regular shop….at least that is what I am hoping.


KITTY NEWS
So tonight is the night that Abby comes home and starts to get used to the new diggs which will be her home now. I can’t wait to have her here, it will be comforting and we will develop a great bond. Now the secret about Abby was that when she was young she was really sick and from being so sick she is now deaf. I chose to bring Abby from the farm because she is really special and it will be a lot safer for her as well. Princess Abby will be taking her thrown this eve when dad brings her over. I’m so excited for her arrival.

NEW DIGGS IS HAVEN

I have a friend come over for the weekend. She has some issues but if my place can be her haven for the weekend. If she can get her feet back on the ground the home away from home will work perfectly for her. I just want to welcome her to my house and let her know that in times of trouble I am more then glad to help.

NOTE- Pics are coming soon I just have to remember to bring the camera. Things are really coming together and I enjoy living on my own. I’ll keep ya posted.


Cheers Reader


No comments: