Monday, March 3, 2008

First Night and Some Other News...

Dear Reader,

Tonight is the first night that I will be spending at the new digs. I have my book and my pjs ready and am bringing some popcorn in case I want to watch a movie on my laptop. No I don’t have any tv yet but the cable people are coming tomorrow so I will have to be at the apartment waiting for them, and with them they will bring tv channels and high speed internet. Since both my parents houses have dial up I can’t wait to get a decent internet connection with a little bit of zoom in it. I would have taken pics of the new digs but I forgot to bring my camera today with me when I was there for the aft. So you will have to wait but I caution you dear reader, you are going to love my apartment and the furniture that I have chosen, but NO you cannot have it. It’s mine, all mine.

HORSEY NEWS
My horse Cody, his rider Michelle, just finished riding him and she had him going the best she has ever had him going. There was no jumping tonight just flat work but it was hardcore and amazing. Michelle plans to show Cody this year and I think that will be a fun endeavour. Her riding is really coming along and she is getting her confidence back with each time she rides. No pics of the team yet but they will be coming, I will make sure that I get on that as well. Good luck to Cody and Michelle for an interesting and fun show season.

HILLS NEWS
For all the readers that know I am an avid the Hills fan. I have just gotten word that the new season will be starting on March 24, which is a Monday. Look forward to seeing how Lauren and Whitney did in Paris. Did Brody wait for Lauren to return and greet her with loving gestures? What did Audrina do while Lauren was away? How’s the Heidi and Spencer situation? Can’t wait…me neither so tune in on March 24 to see what happens.

No comments: