Monday, August 2, 2010

i love my fans!

So it's been a while since i have made a post. There's quite a few things that i need to bring you readers up to speed as to what is going on in my life.


2 People have robbed and slashed my screen bc they felt like it. I personally believe that it was retalitory measure they took because of something i did but i have no idea. Neither of the people will talk to me, which i can't say is a bad thing, i just want them out of my life. I don't want to remember times we spent or anything. Because i could not control myself i am now in debt huge and have nothing to show for it. They on the other hand have plenty of things to show for it: their habits were paid for, their pets were taken care of, they have brand new wardrobes, and many other things that i am not going to list. I called these people 'family' and was that ever a mistake. If that's how they treat their family then i really don't want anything to do with them. I don't treat my family like and it and would never, it's a very low-life type of behaviour. In reality it is a gesture that demonstrates that you are a person with little to no values or class. Not someone i would like to associate with.


Next topic. I am seeing new therapist for DBT therapy which is supposed to help people with bipolar and borderline personality. I really find it working, and i am learning valuable skills. So far saying no is still pretty tough but i am starting to get the hang of it and it's not so foreign now. I still feel guilty when i say it but after thinking about it and being able to have fit justification it makes sense! Some friends are really supportive about it and re-inforce me saying no. Other friends don't take much notice and still try to pull their temper tantrums when they can't get their way. Only then doesn't it become harder to play the broken record technique. I will get better and the more times i say no to someone else and i realize i am actually saying yes to myself. I am a yes person living in a NO world and i therefore have to conform to it because not leads to me being impulsive as well as being taken advantage of.


Slowly and surely i am gradually cutting down my pot usage. It's hard because there are times that i go to it out of habit and then there are the times where i really want to do it. I am still doing the poppers unfortunately, but maybe that will be my next hurdle to tackle. I am keeping my hands busy by making friendship bracelets for just about everything. It's an interesting hobby and i think i am going to branch out and try a new pattern very soon. The chevron is getting a little old and i have made it a lot so that i can say that i mastered it. If you have any tips on how to read the patterns they would be greatly appreciated as i am not the greatest at reading them right now. I am hoping that will come with time as well.


It's holiday Monday and since dad and i spent yesterday have a tiff. I am at home partying...well just chillin' on the porch and havin' a few drinks. It's so nice when i have my mellow music (John Mayer, Jack Johnson, the Fray, etc.) Puts me in a mellow mood and then the world is ok for a few minutes, or hours. A perfect escape!


So i got a message from a fan to get going on posting and that is what i am just going to do. Thanks forall the support from my readers, each and every one of you means a lot to me! Xoxo Sg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, please keep writing.

jerry.ditz said...

Wow I just read this post for the first time skipping threw blogs, and already you have caught my attention:)I can say that may we have our age difference's, but family problems are sorta the same way for me on that behalf with one relative. Keep up the good work on your goals right now Sarah cause imma tell u this right now, its all worth it in the end :) I have an idea if bracelets get boring for you once in a while, heres a cool craft I do on my spare time to get rid of anger or being board :) http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Box-Styled-Gimp
If you can't click on the link, copy and past in the web bar and the fun begins :) Keep on writing and keep up the good work Sarah :) btw, Names Ray :) Take Care

Admin said...

Holy shit, it feels like I'm reading Jesse Pinkman's blog.