Sunday, October 1, 2017

Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea

Are You There, Vodka? It's Me, ChelseaAre You There, Vodka? It's Me, Chelsea by Chelsea Handler
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

If you've been following me on Goodreads or my blog, you will know that I am a huge fan of Chelsea Handler and this is the last CH book that I had to read. I have completed every book she has written unless she comes out with a new one. A lot of the settings are common as in CH's other books, ie. The house at Martha's Vineyard, The house she grew up in as a young child, her years in Elementary school, her house in Bel Air. This book had more stories from CH's childhood than others but they were very interesting. CH is such a BAD ASS, maybe that's why I love her. I will say there were some dull moments but I would give this a solid 3.5 but for Goodreads it will be a 3 since it wasn't quite a 4.


View all my reviews

No comments: