Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Furiously Happy

Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible ThingsFuriously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things by Jenny  Lawson
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Note – I had a hard time reading this because the discussion about mental illness and certain chapters were triggers for me. I think if I was in a different space when I read this, I may have had an easier time reading this.

I really didn't enjoy this book as the other Jenny Lawson book. It wasn't a variety of stories about animals that had been taxidermied and she'd given them names and personas. There were only 2 stories that were really hilarious and the rest was just meh. I was kinda, nope, I was really disappointed in this book. At this point and time I will give it 2 stars. If I read it again, I will consider an upgrade if it's necessary. AND THAT”S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT.


View all my reviews

No comments: