Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Dinotopia

Dinotopia: A Land Apart from TimeDinotopia: A Land Apart from Time by James Gurney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was one of my favourites growing up and it was such a nice book to read now. As a kid I loved dinosaurs and to this day I am still in love with dinosaurs. The illustrations in this book are incredible and my fav is when they are having the parade and all the dinosaurs are in their nicest 'armour' and all the people are in costume and there's tons of flowers and everything. My words here are not doing it any justice. I loved how the people and dinosaurs co-existed and helped each other out and worked together. In a time where everything is so divided, this was a nice break from the norm. One of my fav books of all time and definitely a 5 star rating... deserves more but that's all I can do.


View all my reviews

No comments: