Wednesday, September 19, 2007

ANTM...Cycle 9 Started Tonight!!!!!


Dear Reader,

I have some good news straight from the idiot box…tv for us regular people. America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 9 began tonight. For me this is a big deal because I love the fashion world and I like all the testing the girls have to go through to get to be at the top of the competition. This cycle the beginning was different, all the girls met in LA and then they were put on board a cruise ship for their narrowing down to the first 13. The cruise ship was making it’s way down to the Caribbean. In Antigua, only 20 girls were allowed back on the boat to continue to make it to the 13. In Antigua they were able to meet Jaslene, cycle 8’s winner and do a mini photo shoot which consisted of 5 shots done in the ocean and on the beach. For some girls this was make it or break it time. Some girls did really well and they strived to pose the best on the beachfront. Before Tyra and the Jays got to decide who the final 13 would be, the girls had a chance to say to Tyra in one sentence why they should be ANTM’s next beauty. Some people chose to go for the I’m hot and I can win, while others went for the sentimental and emotional position. The second position won a few of the girls a spot in the house, which they will be moving into next week. I have my eye on one particular girl and her name is Lisa. She is a beauty like none of the other girls, she has had it rough but she can be fierce as well. That’s who my bets are on, but you never know if she gets booted I will end up picking someone else. Can’t wait till makeover time though, some of the girls are in dire need, and it’s a guarantee there will be tears and fits with this group!

No comments: